Barri Payne, Durham Family Law Attorney & Mediator Durham Family Law Specialist, Barri Payne

I am here to help. Call now.


Is Modification Possible?

Can my custody or child support terms be changed later?

Yes, if the terms were set forth in a court order they can be changed later upon a showing that there has been a substantial change in circumstances since the date of the last order affecting the welfare of the child(ren). If the terms were in an agreement, they can be changed by an amendment or subsequent agreement or by filing an action with the Court to have the Court enter an order setting forth a different child custody schedule or child support amount.

Contact Barri Payne