Barri Payne, Durham Family Law Attorney & Mediator Durham Family Law Specialist, Barri Payne

I am here to help. Call now.


What if my spouse won’t move?

Can the Court force my spouse to move out of the home?

In certain circumstances this can be accomplished particularly if there is domestic violence or substance abuse occurring. Contact us to discuss this further. Sometimes an amicable agreement to separate can be reached once you hire counsel who can help you assess whether mediation is possible or whether serving your spouse with a proposed separation agreement may help achieve separation as well.

Contact Barri Payne